1. Egg yolks – 4 nos
2. Sugar – 1/2 cup
3. whipping cream – 300 ml
4. Baileys Irish Cream – 300 ml
You have to,
1. Beat yolks and sugar together until creamy.
2. Heat whipping cream and Irish cream
3. Slowly pour this into the yolk mixture. Keep Whisking
4. Heat the egg mixture, stirring continuously till it thickens. Don’t boil.
5. Then pour the mixture into tray and cool in water bath. Stir occasionally
6. Cover the tray with cling sheet. Place in the freezer
7. Whisk after every 15 minutes and keep it back in the freezer. Repeat this for 4-5 times.
8. Freeze it overnight or at least 6 hours…. Scoop n enjoy
Happy Valentine’s Day!!!