1. Corn cob with the husk left on – 1
2. Whole smoked almonds, roughly chopped – 1/4 cup (I got the smoked almonds from the grocery store)
3. Onion – 1 small quartered and thinly sliced
4. Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle – 1 tsp
5. Lemon juice – 1 tsp
6. Salt and pepper, to taste – 1/4 tsp each
2. Remove husks and discard them.
6. Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Toss to combine and enjoy.
To remove corn kernels from the cob,
1. Make the corn cob stand upright on the wooden board
2. Holding the cob steady
3. Use a knife and make long downward strokes on the cob like sawing motion.
4. All the kernels from the cob will be seperated.