Best way to keep yourself cool during this summer with this simple healthy treat
Kiwi – 2 ripe ones skinned sliced into circular discs
Strawberry – 5 hulled and quartered
Blueberry – 10 to 15 nos
Grape fruit juice or Sweetened Lemon juice – 300 ml (basically a clear juice)
You have to
1. Take the popsicle mold and stuff the fruits alternately and with equal amount. ( I used a 4 mold popsicle for this recipe)
2. Fill with the juice
3. Close the mold.
4. Freeze it for at least 8 hours
5. Before unmolding run some water over the mould. Now unmold
Enjoy this gorgeous dessert in the morning..noon…night
1. You can use any sliced fruits. Even melons, papayas, peach etc will work
2. If you don’t have a popsicle mold, you can use a plastic cup and an ice cream stick
a) stuff a small plastic glass/cup with fruits and fill the juice.
b) now insert the ice cream stick in the middle. As the fruits are stuffed, there is no chance that the stick slips to the corner