A healthy breakfast smoothie!
- Ripe Bananas – 2 large
- Dates – 15 seeded
- Low-fat/skimmed/full fat milk – 1.5 cup really chill
- Oats – 3 tbsp
- Water – 1 cup
- salt a tiny pinch
- Heat water in a pan and add salt
- Add the oats and cook for approx 3 minutes.(You could prepare this overnight and leave in fridge. Else use a left over oats porridge)
- Remove from fire and allow to cool down
- Put the oats mixture and dates in a blender container
- Blend with blender wand until smooth.
- Add bananas to it and blend. Add milk and repeat the process.
- Transfer it to two tall glasses. Serve immediately or chilled
I don’t prefer adding ice cubes. If you want it really chilled one, instead of the mentioned, you could use frozen ripe banana slices as well.