This is an easy no bake cheese cake which is made with the super maid condensed milk
1. Digestive Biscuits – 8 nos
2. Melted butter – 2 tbsp
3. Honey – 1 tbsp
1. Cream Cheese – 350 gm ( I used philadelphia low fat cream cheese)
2. Sweetened Condesed Milk – 1 tin (i used milk maid)
3. Vanila Essense – 1 tsp
4. Unflavoured Gelatine powder – 1 sheet ( 1 tbsp)
5. Hot water – 2 tbsp
6. Lemon juice – 1/2 tbsp
You have to,
1. Combine biscuit crumbs, butter and honey.
2. Rub the mix so that it is well mixed evenly.
3. Line a spring tin with butter paper or aluminium foil.
4. Press the biscuit mixture over the base evenly
5. Cover cake tin and keep the tin in the fridge.
6. Soften the cream cheese with a wooden spoon in a deep bowl.
7. Add condensed milk, vanila essense and beat well using an electric beater.
8. Add lemon juice and mix well continuously.
9. Melt gelatin in hot water and pour this in the cheese mixture stirring continuously.
10. Pour this mixture over the biscuit layer
11. Cover the tin with cling sheet and place this in the fridge for an hour (the cheese layer will become firm).
12. For the strawberry layer, heat water in a suace pan and add cornflour and mix well without forming lumps. Add in sugar and strawberry and reduce the flame.
13. Heat gently till sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and allow to cool and thicken up.
14. Add this straberry sauce over the cheese cake.
15. Cover again and refrigerate for another 2-3 hours.(or leave it overnight)
16. Open the spring tin
17. slice the cheese cake and serve.