Eggs – 3 hard boiled and shelled
Greek-style yogurt – 2 tbsp
Salt and pepper to taste
Lemon juice – 1/4 tsp
You have to
1. Take 3 finely chopped egg whites and 1 egg yolk in a bowl
2. Add in Greek-style yogurt, salt and pepper and mash the yolk and mix gently.(don’t over do)
3. Take a piece of toast and top with the egg salad mixture, and cover with the second piece.
4. Sit back and enjoy the bites
1. You could add in 2 tbsp of chopped lettuce or layer the toast with lettuce leaves and sliced tomato.
2. You can replace Greek-style yogurt with mayonnaise