I tried a lot to form the title :D…Well this could be the most easiest way to prepare chicken curry :P. It can be served with chappathi or rice.
For this you need,
1. Chicken – 1/2 kg cut in chunks
2. Onions – 2 big sliced thinly
3. Pepper – 2 tbsp freshly pounded
4. Olive oil – 1 tbsp
5. Salt – to taste
You have to
1. Marinate the whole ingredients and keep aside for 10-15 min
2. In a deep sauce pan add the whole ingredients and cover it and cook in low to medium flame till it is done.
3. Serve with Roti or Rice 🙂
The most easiest and tasty food 🙂
Note:- You could even add 1 tbsp of lemon juice