1. 1 cups of All purpose flour
2. 1/2 cup of sugar
3. 1 1/4 stick or 125 gm unsalted butter
4. 2 eggs
5. Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
6. Vanilla Essense – 1/2 tsp
7. Cinnamon powder – 1/4 tsp
8. Honey – 2 tbsp
As usual pre-heat the oven in 220 deg celcius.
You have to,
1. Sieve Flour and Baking Powder 2-3 times and keep aside
2. Powder the sugar and keep aside
3. Separate the Egg white and yellow.
4. Beat the egg white till it turns snowy
5. Beat the softened butter.
6. Add powdered sugar and beat well
7. Add the egg yolks, flour, cinnamon powder alternatively and mix well.
8. Add the remaining ingredients also and fold well.
9. Pour the cake mix to a buttered and dusted cake tin.(few months back I purchased a heart shapped cake tin…which was another item of my wishlist 😀 )
10. Bake for 30 minutes. (If needed bake for another 10 min)
11. Once done turn the cake upside down. Cut it when it is a bit cold
I have purchased a shirt and some chocolates also…all arranged on the Table…and waited for him :D….To surprise him…and he was :D.
I donno whether this is the real honey cake….this is my creation….and it came out well…